Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!


















The boys were soooooo excited for school today! Gabe was so funny, he said "this is my first time being TRANSLATED"! What he meant was TRANSFERED (since he is a new student at a new school). I think they will do great and I hope they have really good teachers.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Miller said...

I found your blog through Tina's. Now, I'll have to read on and see what you have been up to!!

Heather S. said...

What cute brothers! I hope they had a great day and loved their new teachers!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are going to be little heart-breakers! So cute!!!

Brooke said...

Look how cute!!! I hope that they loved their new new school and new teachers! I'm sure that you were loving some quiet time!!! :)