Love her blonde hair!!! You did an amazing job on the photo shoot. I may need to get some copies from you if I end up having to design some scrapbook pages :)
Ok, so how did we live in the same ward for almost six years together and me never know that you did photography?!!! I LOVE these pics of Avery!!! ~Chandi
5 comments:
Cute pix! What a beautiful little blondie!
Love her blonde hair!!! You did an amazing job on the photo shoot. I may need to get some copies from you if I end up having to design some scrapbook pages :)
She is SOOO cute!!
I was glad you came to the relief society retreat! It wouldn't have been the same with out you!! :)
-Alyssa
I miss my photographer! How 'bout you come to Seattle for a photo shoot!!
Ok, so how did we live in the same ward for almost six years together and me never know that you did photography?!!! I LOVE these pics of Avery!!!
~Chandi
Post a Comment