I have been busy lately taking family pictures. Why is it that some people are so photogenic? My nieces and nephews are just so dang cute! I guess I am a little partial though :) It is so hard for little kids to get their picture taken. It's pretty boring and demanding and I don't blame them. Ok, even for adults it can be a challenge! These guys were troopers though :)
Okay, how much do you charge? We really need a new family picture. I love the one of the little boy picking his nose! I really am serious about having you take our pictures, so let me know!!
Look at you go! I think you are amazing!!! Maybe I should have you do our famiy pictures! Do you have a wide lens that would fit my whole butt in it? Call me!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!!!
I love those sites you sent me!!! Oh and I can't believe you think you're in the same catergory with the people I blogged about... because I was thinking that you were one of the few who is really creative! I have so many other friends who have the lamest shot set-ups, you are awesome :D
Let me look at the calendar and figure out Matt's schedule and I will get back to you on the photo session!!! I am so excited...even though I am a bit chubby these days!
Andrea, I love all of them, especially the family on the rail road tracks, I'd have to cover my bum though :-), can't wait for our photo shoot. I'll email you!
These are adorable! I especially love the one of the nose-picking. I hope his mom gets that one blown up REALLY big and sticks it in his room!!! Too cute! ~Chandi
10 comments:
Okay, how much do you charge? We really need a new family picture. I love the one of the little boy picking his nose! I really am serious about having you take our pictures, so let me know!!
SO cute. You really could make big bucks, Andrea.
Look at you go! I think you are amazing!!! Maybe I should have you do our famiy pictures! Do you have a wide lens that would fit my whole butt in it? Call me!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!!!
I love the one with the finger up the nose! Okay so if you take pictures of my family, I'll take pictures of yours!!!
I love those sites you sent me!!! Oh and I can't believe you think you're in the same catergory with the people I blogged about... because I was thinking that you were one of the few who is really creative! I have so many other friends who have the lamest shot set-ups, you are awesome :D
Let me look at the calendar and figure out Matt's schedule and I will get back to you on the photo session!!! I am so excited...even though I am a bit chubby these days!
Andrea, I love all of them, especially the family on the rail road tracks, I'd have to cover my bum though :-), can't wait for our photo shoot. I'll email you!
These are adorable! I especially love the one of the nose-picking. I hope his mom gets that one blown up REALLY big and sticks it in his room!!! Too cute!
~Chandi
These are great...good composition and posing -- with a little contrast and color bursting they would be knock-outs! Great job!
Post a Comment