Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jewelry open house!

My sister-in-law makes the most amazing jewelry! Seriously, it's so pretty and made from the finest materials. She is having an open house (at her gorgeous home) or you can order items from the comfort of your home by looking at her jewelry blog, making a selection, and simply sending her an e-mail. Plus she is having an awesome sale! Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who may be interested. Check out all her jewelry at www.mariecarmel.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm always looking for some fun, new stuff!

Unknown said...

Wow, I just read this (I'm a bit behind with checking all the blogs). Thanks for the plug. That party actually went really well. Better than I even hoped for. Now I'm all geared up to keep selling...just have to figure out how. :)

Molly said...

sounds like fun - I will have to check out her blog....also, I will let you know when I will be in Utah - Dinner with everyone sounds GREAT!