Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gabe is 9 today!

Nine years ago Gabriel was born, and what a special day it was! And it has never been the same since. Gabe has been an incredibly sweet boy to have around. He is such a huge help to me and he is really great with his brother and sister. It has been fun to watch him grow and change over the years. to see his personality develope and see what makes him unique. We are so happy to have Gabe in our lives and part of our family. Happy birthday Gabe!

7 comments:

B said...

Holy cow... you CANNOT have a NINE year old!!! Happy Birthday to Gabe :D

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday GABE. We love you:)

Anonymous said...

9 years old.... seriously?? I can't believe it. It was just a week ago when he was in my 5 year old primary class. He was a little sweetheart then too. Happy Birthday, Gabe!

Candace said...

Wow, time sure has past quickly! I can't believe it's been nine years! I remember when he was just a tiny little baby! Crazy! Happy Birthday Gabe!

Stephanie said...

Holy Cow isn't he a handsome young man. Happy birthday Gabe! We love you!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a little late, but happy bday gabe! I remember you down in lake powell when you were just a baby and Uncle Paul was making you be the lion from Wizard of Oz - so cute.

Molly said...

WOW - Happy Birthday Gabe!!! Andrea - I love all your pictures - so are so talented.