I started off my weekend with my once a year over-nighter with my bunco group. This year we stayed in a cabin at Timber Lakes in Heber and it was soooooo much fun! We enjoyed shopping at the Park City outlets the next day! Then we had a big BBQ at my house on Mother's day. It was extra special because my mom and dad are here from Florida. I just wanted to tell both my mom and Aaron's mom how much I love them. I think they are both the kindest and sweetest most amazing women I know. Both of these women are such great examples to me.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!
updating our blog and breaking from Facebook
12 years ago



1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm glad you had such a great weekend, now I will be waiting for the info so we can have our girls weekend! (I think we should just head to St.George. I will see when we can get my aunt's house)
Post a Comment