Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching up!

OK, I realize I have a personal blog that has been highly neglected. You know it's been a while when you still have summer pictures up! It's so easy for me to get focused on other things and my blog is one of the things that falls off the to do list. Hopefully I can be better about keeping it updated.

Family update: Aaron has been pretty consistent with work for the most part which has been a huge blessing in this economy. He has taken up radio control airplanes as a new hobby. The kids love to go watch him fly! I have been moving forward with my photography business. It has been a tremendous amount of hard work and I am still learning more and more all of the time! It has been a great outlet for me and I believe it is slowly paying off!! Gabe is almost 10 now. He makes some mean eggs for breakfast! He is still my big sweetheart and huge help around the house. Ethan is my very LOUD child! He is full of life and only slows down to sleep. He is doing excellent in school. Avery is loving preschool and is so in to books right now. It's been a fun stage with her. You can usually see her in about 5 different outfits each day as she loves to play dress up....with anything (church dresses, princess dresses, school clothes, swim suits, nightgowns, etc....)

Here are a few pictures of Avery taken recently.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery is as beautiful as ever. I can't believe Gabe is 10! Where is that little boy that I had in my Primary class just a short 5 years ago? I hate how fast time flies!!
Glad to see your back blogging. Keep it up!

B said...

Wow, she is such a mini-Andrea!!! It's crazy how fast time goes isn't it? I'm glad to know all is well with you, I haven't been great about blogging either :)

Lucrecia said...

Oh my, she is such a beautiful princess! I do miss seeing her throughout the day in a wide array of outfits. Glad to hear you guys are doing well :)