
Yes, friends and family I am finally updating my blog! Thought I would give you all a little recap on the Tate family. For those of you who may not know, we are now living in Salem Utah (a.k.a. out in the sticks)! We like it here, but life would be perfect if we got a Target and a Costco...and a Chick-fil-A, and a big shopping mall. But who am I to complain!
The kids are doing well at their new school and Avery is in Kindergarten this year! Aaron is still plugging away in construction and managing to continue to be consistent with work. I have been keeping very busy with photography and the kids! We are looking forward to doing some fun things as a family when the kids are out on winter break. Hope you are all doing well this holiday season and enjoying your families! Gotta have a post with some pictures...right!








3 comments:
What the French? I nearly deleted you for being a non-contributor. So glad you back.
I still love you even if You've been a no-contributor...which I suppose makes me your very most favorite sister! Lovely pics as usual...you've got style!
Oh yes I forgot...The new header and background are great!
Post a Comment