
Avery will turn 6 in just a few short days, and I am a little happy...and a little sad. Where has the time gone? She has just grown up so dang fast and I'm having mixed emotions about it. She is such an interesting little character. She loves drawing and says over and over that she wants to be an artist. She even did a little art camp this summer with her brothers that was a lot of fun and they created some pretty cool things. Do they ever grow out of playing dress up? I think she changes her mind on her wardrobe like 5 times a day! She really loves to antagonize her brothers (wonder where she gets that from)!! But honestly she is a sweetheart and I love having this little sidekick around!






4 comments:
I can't believe she is going to be 6 - that's crazy!!! Love the pictures, as always!! Your kids are so lucky to have so many fun pictures and poses!!
She really is a sweet and loving girls, so full of life and wonder. She almost makes me want to be six again. I love these pictures of her they're just breathtaking!
Love the photo shoot of your littlest sweetheart. And Happy Birthday to Avery!
Every time I see her pictures I am stunned. She is such a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday Avery XOXOXO
Post a Comment