
On September 1st Aaron and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary! We dated for 31/2 years before we got married, so we have been together now for close to 17 years!!! So much has happened over these years. The best thing in our lives however is our three children. Aaron has been an amazing husband and I adore him. Infact, I thought I would list out some of my favorite qualities about him.
1-He is an extremely hard worker
2-He is such a good dad
3-He is a very loyal person
4-He honors his priesthood
5-He has a love of learning (always reading a good book or trying something new)
6-He has the most beautiful green eyes!
7-He can build anything (from homes to furniture)
8-He is sensitive
9-He makes me laugh
10-He is trustworthy
What an adventure it has been! Your the best babe!!
Click on "view all images"






6 comments:
Holy cow, that's awesome!!! Happy Anniversary!!! :D
Love the slide show! It is so obvious that he is such a great dad! Happy Anniversary you make a great couple :)
What happened to all his hair!?? Congratulations you two.
Andrea,
It was so fun to see you tonight! I just happen to remember Brooke's blog address and then was able to link to yours so yay!!! I found it!! Anyway, love the wedding photo! So sad you guys aren't close by anymore, but so happy for you to have a house!! (What I wouldn't give...). Love to keep in touch. Feel free to check us out. It's: prestonchandiandfam.blogspot.com
~Chandi
PS - I'm going to add you to our blogger list so I don't have to link to Brooke's blog every time I want to peek in on you, hope you don't mind!
Happy Anniversary!! Aaron could pass for Nicolas Cage when he had hair!! ha,ha Hope you guys had a great day!
Tag You're IT!!! Look at my blog for more details :)
Brooke
Post a Comment