Have I mentioned how much I heart photography? Yes.....I know I have! It's one of my favorite hobby's. I don't want to admit how many hours I spend working on my pictures after I take them. And I don't even have the full blown photo shop program, I only have photo shop elements. Note to self (or husband): need photo shop and DSLR camera! My justification is that I am keeping up our family history :) I love finding fun new locations too. I am especially attracted to old barns and rustic things. The beauty of digital is that you can take oodles of pictures and keep what turns out and ditch the rest!! Anyone can do it! My kids were good sports for dressing in fall clothes even though it still felt like summer outside. I bribed them with 7-11 slurpee's!! I hope you can all endure my blogs with lots of pictures from photo shoots (of my family or others),because photography is what is exciting and interesting to me!
Oh my gosh Andrea. Those are outstanding. How much do you charge? We need family pics so LMK. This really is something you can go far in. We'll miss you tonight!
Hello Andrea Tate! I have seen you pop up on other blogs and I learned you are friends with Tina Fairbourn! She has been my good friend for years and years! I subbed for the Bunco group a few months ago, but I guess you weren't there! Maybe I was your sub? He he. How funny! I have peeked in on your blog a few times, and I enjoy your photography! Very nice job! I really wanted to have your husband finish our basement(I hate it) but our budget is so tight right now, I have put it on hold. He came and looked at it and everything. Maybe someday-I hope! I hope you are enjoying your new home! -Jen Jensen
Nice work on the pictures. I have PS Elements too, and I love it. I can't wait to get the real thing :). I have a Digital SLR, but have no idea how to use it...so when you get one we should take a class :)
11 comments:
Look at you! You are amazing!!! I love the pictures :) Seriously you are a pro! It doesn't hurt that you have beautiful children either.
You do such fabulous work. I feel so lucky to know such a professional photographer!! ;-)
Love the pictures!! You could have better models - your kids are so dang cute!
I love the railroad track ones. Those boys are so handsome and Avery is a doll - but of course you already know this! :) Great pictures.
Oh my gosh Andrea. Those are outstanding. How much do you charge? We need family pics so LMK. This really is something you can go far in. We'll miss you tonight!
You have a real talent, Andrea. Beautiful pictures! They were all great, but my favorites were the RR tracks ones too. I hope you feel better!
Hello Andrea Tate! I have seen you pop up on other blogs and I learned you are friends with Tina Fairbourn! She has been my good friend for years and years! I subbed for the Bunco group a few months ago, but I guess you weren't there! Maybe I was your sub? He he. How funny! I have peeked in on your blog a few times, and I enjoy your photography! Very nice job! I really wanted to have your husband finish our basement(I hate it) but our budget is so tight right now, I have put it on hold. He came and looked at it and everything. Maybe someday-I hope! I hope you are enjoying your new home! -Jen Jensen
You are awesome!! Those are some GREAT photos, not to mention the beautiful kiddos in them!!!
~Chandi
Wow they all look so grown up! I can't even believe it!
Could your kids be ANY cuter?? Your boys look like little GQ guys-love it! I guess I know who I need to call when I need my fam's pics done.
Nice work on the pictures. I have PS Elements too, and I love it. I can't wait to get the real thing :). I have a Digital SLR, but have no idea how to use it...so when you get one we should take a class :)
Post a Comment