Thursday, October 23, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH



Ahhhh Fall time! The colored leaves, the crisp air, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and ofcoarse....pumpkins! Avery had so much fun today goofin' around in a local pumpkin patch. She was so mesmerized by all of the pumpkins and their various shapes and sizes. She could have played there for hours!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

You figured it out! I love it! At least you made it to the pumpkin patch, we made it to Macey's :)

Heather said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my site, Blue Eyed Blondies about The Gift Closet. I will see if I can find your friend Sarah Jane...if not , please send her my way! Beautiful photography BTW!!!!

Heather said...

Hi! Me again! You left a comment on my blog about your friend, Sarah & her etsy studio. I was unable to locate it on etsy. Can you have her contact me if she is interested in being on The Gift Closet? Thanks so much!!! :)

Haden said...

Andrea,
I'm so glad you said hello on our blog. You have a beautiful family.