This year our family was in a new area and a new neighborhood which provided some new adventures for Halloween! The kids loaded up once already at the fun ward trunk-or-treat! Then on Halloween we had family over for taco soup with all the trimmings and plenty of other munchies and baked goods. This year I was brave and let the kids run through the neighborhood with their cousins and friends to trick-or-treat. They had a blast and enjoyed some freedom :) The weather was so fantastic this year. My neighbor even had her grill out doing a BBQ for all the little trick-or-treaters that came by! It was so fun to see everyone in their costumes (kids and adults)! I LOVE Halloween......almost ..... as much as I LOVE Christmas!



7 comments:
I love that template. did you make it in photshop? cute:)
What a fun Halloween! I was surprised at how many kids did NOT dress up out here - they were just around collecting candy! It was funny.
And yes - you did redeem yourself!! How rude, to think I am 28!! j/k - You are so great Andrea!!
Yuuum! Taco Soup sounds so good! That's a great idea. I think Halloween turned out pretty good. It would be even better if we could talk some of our neighbors into sticking around instead of going elsewhere.
Your boys get the "most creative" costume award this year. Love it, love it, love it!!! And little Avery is to die for.
Are you serious? Could you really take some family pictures for us? I'd love some fun outdoor ones like the ones you've shown on your blog, but of course some won't work cause the babies are so little and less than cooperative at posing :) But really, what do you charge, and when could we do it? email me at april7marie at hotmail dot com. :)
Andrea, your pictures are awesome! The kids look great! Will you take our pictures? I lost your email address, but I was wondering if you were busy on Wed. the 26th? Let me know...my email is jennswalberg@gmail. Hope to hear from you!
Andrea,
You have a beautiful family! You can tell you love your family.
Vickie Fitzsimmons
Post a Comment