My kids can do a number on this place in not time at all. It seems like just after we clean it, I turn my back and it's a disaster again. It never ends. I need to get tougher around here! I was looking back through some of my old pictures of the kids and some of the grand messes they made then. Good thing I love them so much!!!





4 comments:
I'm not going to be able to comment if my 5th amendment rights are going to be removed by administrator:)
I don't see any messes created by Avery.
LOL, I love those pictures. They are cute! I should probably document my kids' disasters but I'm afraid I'd be taking one everyday. :p HA HA
Believe it or not these are one of the things that I love to look back on of hunter. You never appreciate it in the moment, but at least now I can smile about these things! Gotta love those boys!!! ;-)
Okay, your kids take the cake with messes. So cute though. I love the first one of Gabe.
Post a Comment