Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009


Once upon a time there was a much thinner and much healthier.......ME! Oh my goodness where do I even begin? I looked a whole lot different 4/5 years ago. I have no excuses (now that my baby is 3 1/2). I have eaten poorly and given up on my workout routine. This year I really need to focus on my health and set a better example for my kids. I would love to hear any tips from any of you out there on what works for you. If you have any good healthy recipes or a work out you love, let me know. Good luck to any and all of us who have loosing weight on the radar for 2009!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you and Aaron are one hot couple!! I am here to say that although it sucks at first running and spin classes have been my best routines that actually got rid of the baby weight. I also do better when I give up my beloved Coke drinking habit. :(

Carolee said...

Remember that health is important, even the scriptures mention that Heavenly Father wants us to take care of our bodies. However, a person's worth is not measured by their jean size!! You are a beautiful wonderful person and a great mom. I know you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. So if getting healthy is what you focus on, it will come. Good luck:)

B said...

I just started a recipe blog with all my healthy recipes... there are only 3 right now, but soon there will be lots more. It's www.notanotherrecipeblog.com. They have all the WW points figured out for them, but really they are just good recipes that are good for you and lower and fat that you can cook for your whole family :) Good luck to you! My baby is almost two and I'm determined to lose my last 15 lbs this year too!!!

Molly said...

Good Luck!! I am right there with you!! I came to your blog to listen to your music! Where is it???

Love all of your pictures!

Lucrecia said...

I just recently bought the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook at Walmart and it's awesome! I also LOVE the Eating For Life (Body for Life) Cookbook. Really easy and tasetful recipes. Since I had Hudson I designated Monday, Wednesday, and Friday as my workout days. I think of it like a job. I have to get my workouts in before I can do anything else! It's not always easy but I always feel better when I get it done.

Alyssa said...

Hey there! I was looking at your photo blog... its AWESOME! You are so amazing!... and hey if you ever need a model...I do have some experience in that field! :) (fashion team!)haha anyway hope you guys are doing well! we sure do miss you around here!

Alaina said...

I'm really in love with lentil soup lately - I think eating tons of fiber (esp. from beans & vegetables) helps you be healthy by a) filling you up b) keeping your bowels regular, sorry that's gross but it IS how to eliminate all that stuff incl extra fat from the body and c) when I eat super healthy meals then I know I can cheat on some snacks & other stuff. Let me know if you want my lentil soup recipe - ground beef/celery/carrots/lentils! Chili also does the same thing, or Bean w/ Bacon soup by Campbells...

Gorgeous pics!