Monday, March 23, 2009

ETHAN IS 7

OK, so I'm a few days behind on this post. Ethan turned 7 on Saturday the 21st. We had friends come over to play and have cake on Saturday and then we had two family BBQ's to round out the weekend. Ethan has been my child that is very full of energy, loud, and outgoing (yikes!) But he is also soooo much fun to have around. He is (for the most part) really amazing with his sister. He gets down on her level and plays with her and pals around with her. He even plays the things she wants sometimes like "kitchen". He LOVES to play with friends and he really looks up to his brother Gabe. Sometimes it's hard to remember that there is 2 years between them. I just love Ethan to pieces, he makes me so happy!! And did I mention he is devilishly handsome? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS devilishly handsome. You're in for it. Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Ethan Buddy!!! WOW - I can't believe that you are already 7!!! You will always be just a cute little sunbeam to me!! Hope you had an awesome birthday!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! And Happy (late)Birthday Gabe!!! I didn't realize that you had two birthday's so close. What good looking boys!!! I hope that they had great birthday's!

The Birds said...

Such handsome boys. I can't believe how big they are getting. And Averie is turning into such a little lady! Miss you guys!
~Chandi