Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LAST SNOWBALL FIGHT


Wow! We got about 5 inches of fresh new snow Monday night. The kids wanted to go out and play in the snow one last time since we knew it wouldn't stick around very long. Aaron helped the boys roll a HUGE snowball and Avery just ran around licking everything saying it was "ice-cream". Then of coarse they all wanted to warm up with hot chocolate. They were extra cold since this took place at night! I am so done with winter. I am ready for the kids to go outside and play in the warm sunshine. I know spring is just around the corner though!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Seriously could she be any cuter!!! You are pretty amazing with that new camera!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see your kids enjoying the last of winter. I however, agree with you and will be glad to see it go!

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck I'm dieing for spring to come around! I'm anxious to pack our snow boots. :p HE HE. I have to say your pictures are Amazing!!! Great job!