




I was feeling a little guilty that I hadn't really done much for Avery's birthday back on July 2nd. We didn't really do anything official since we were gone camping with my family as part of our reunion. So I decided to take her to the mall for some fun girl time!! Avery had never been to Build a Bear, so we went there first (highly recommend this for little kids). She was so excited and bombarded by the many choices of clothing and accessories, a girls paradise!! She picked to have her bear clothed in a Disney Snow White dress up, which is no surprise because she loves all of the Disney Princesses. Now they can dress up together! Next we made a stop at the Disney Store and browsed around. What was I thinking? Like I was going to get out of that store without some Princess thing. Then we hit the Gymboree store (more for mommy than Avery) and then we were off to grab a bite at Chick-Fil-A. We made one last stop at Coney's Frozen Custard for a yummy treat. It was really fun spending some time as just the two of us. Avery is a fun little girl. She is smart, silly, and sweet and I just adore her!



1 comment:
Awe, that looks like it was a lot of fun! She is so adorable and I love the bear she picked out! Happy Birthday Avery!!
Post a Comment