




Can I just say AWESOME! Aaron and I haven't been to a concert together since we were teenagers. We decided months ago to snag some Police tickets when we heard they were reuniting to tour and coming to Utah. I defnatley felt my age there as most fans were between 30 to 50 years old! We had so much fun and they were amazing to see in concert!! So glad we went it was a blast! :)



3 comments:
Oh I'm seriously so jealous!!! I LOVE the Police! I think it's so awesome that you guys were able to go :) I'm so glad you are a blogger... you do know about google reader to keep track of your friends' blogs right?
I wanted to go to that! Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing, we are getting old!
You either had REALLY good seats, or a REALLY good camera. Hopefully both. How fun! I've never thought of Sting as hot, but I can kind of see what JJ means in this picture.
Post a Comment