
Tonight we spent a fair amount of time pulling up all kinds of weeds out of our lawn. This wasn't the most exciting family night activity, but it did provide a good opporitunity to talk about life, our choices, and the atonement. Speaking of weeds, I can't believe how fast our kids our growing up. Hopefully some of the things we are trying to teach them will sink in!



2 comments:
Holy cow, that is a lot of weeds! If you lived by me than you wouldn't have to do that much yard work. Hmmm...maybe you should move :)
Hey Andrea! It's Jamie Gillman. I snuck on to your blog from Brookes. Your kids are SO Big! I can't believe it. I'm going to add you to my blog list, so we can keep in touch- if you don't mind. You need to post some pictures of where you guys are living now. I was sad to hear you guys moved- but also very happy for you! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment