
Aaron found a really awesome picnic area, so we decided since the weather has been so nice to have one last camp fire with the kids. I don't know what it is with our kids and being in the outdoors. They just open up and we learn the most amazing things and have some of the best experiences. I think it has been a really great bonding tool for our family.



3 comments:
It sounds like you had a fun family outing. This weather has been so great that it makes me sad that it will change soon, especially this year. I could keep it like this until December 24th when we would get 3 feet of snow, have a white Christmas, build incredible snowmen, sled ,etc. Then in January it would melt off and the tulips would pop up and spring would start. If only...
How fun! I love looking at your pictures - you have such a talent!
Fun memories, I so miss living right there at the mouth of that canyon. It is so gorgeous!
Cute pumpkin girl below too! What happen to your baby!?
Post a Comment