
So for about a month I have been trying to conceal the fact that Avery got a hold of my scissors and cut several chunks out of her hair. She had quite the choppy mullet going on! We could disguise it through buns and pig tails but when it was down, it was pretty obvious that she had more than some slight slithering going on :) I even rationalized that she could keep it the way it was and I could just cut off an inch or so each month until it was even again. But I soon realized that my plan was just crazy. I needed to face the fact that the mullet had to go!


Saturday we went in and had her hair cut into a bob. If anything it just seems so much healthier.

I will miss styling her long hair but I think her new hair cut is a fun change!
11 comments:
Alright, so while I'm not a big fan of little girls having short hair, Avery may just make me change my mind. She looks totally adorable and older! Good choice in cut, what a cute picture.
IT's so cute! She looks like a little girl! How big she is! :)
Avery is 3 1/2 :( definately not my baby anymore)
I love it! She is so cute, and it does make her look older!
Oh my gosh! She looks so grown up! That cut is so adorable on her! I love it! Cute cute!!
She looks all grown up!!! So cute! I loved her hair before though - you always had it so precious!
She looks adorable! I love the bob on her!
I think it's unanimous. She does in deed look older. She is such a cutie.
Agh, I dread the day when my girls decide to play beauty shop on themselves. It's like a little girl rite of passage right? Avery looks super cute no matter how you do her hair. She's just a cutie.
I've never understood why choppy mullets weren't more in style. I think you made a good choice though, and her hair looks darling. She honestly looks so cute no matter what.
My cousin Tiffany did the same thing once after her mom had finished cutting her five older brothers hair. She got a hold of the scissors and cut off the curls.
I think that Avery looks cute both ways-with and without curls. More grownup with short hair.
Post a Comment