






I have finally sat down and figured out how to do this whole blog thing (with lots of help from my hubby). I chose a background (due to change if i run across something I like better), and we added a play list. I know there is still so much more to learn. I have seen some pretty cool blogs with lots of bells and whistles! Ok, so I am about to pass out because I have pulled a MAJOR late nighter (I blame you Brooke ;)) I have to apologize up front because I love photography and I am going to bombard my blog with photos. We just survived a week long Sant family reunion that was a total blast! One of the days we had our family picture taken since this was the first time my entire family has been together in years. I will post some pictures that our awesome photographer took (http://www.alainadespain.com/ or http://www.adigitaldarkroom.blogspot.com/) and also some shots that I took that day as well. Some day I want to have a SUPER-DUPER SWEET (and very expensive) camera! Wow! I am starting to see blurry, I am going to make this snappy and then go jump in bed!




3 comments:
I'm glad we can keep in better touch! I love bloggin! Your pictures are adorable, Love ya!
I hope we can see each other soon!
Could Avery be any CUTER!!! I don't think so! I love the new look and sound of your blog, way to go! You also know that I understand the whole night owl thing WAY to well. Your pictures turned out amazing! The ones you took are every bit as good as the photographers. Seriously, you are a pro! What camera do you think is best,Cannon or Nikon?
Thanks for the shout-out! I agree, you took some beautiful pictures. Let's see some of your wedding ones - I know you were snapping away!
Post a Comment